Sales Operations Co-ordinator is required for a leading FMCG company who an amazing head office in the Chiswick, London area. As Sales Operations Co-ordinator you will provide world-class administrative support to the sales function in a small team.
You will be based in the Chiswick office 2-3 days a week with flexibility to work form home the other 2-3 days.
In reward you will be offered a salary dependant on experience c. £28,000 - £30,000 p.a. plus bonus and lots of lovely blue-chip benefits.The Successful Sales Operations Co-ordinator Will
As Sales Operations Co-ordinator You Will
- Ideally have knowledge of SAP
- Background working for an FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Retail HQ
- Proven experience in a sales or finance administrative function
- Be a great team player
- Co-ordinate sample orders
- Product image request
- Raise Purchase Orders
- New customer set up
- Input deductions (coding)
- Manage invoice queries
- Pricing management in SAP
- Age of stock administration
We are looking for a Sales Operations Co-ordinator who shows stability on their CV and who has proven experience for a similar FMCG, Pharma or Retail company.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and would like to learn more then please apply via the job board for consideration.