We are a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions. Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans.
Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
Joining our Payments Squad you will have the opportunity to work very closely with and support the Business Development and Marketing teams. You will take ownership of the various Sales Operations processes and systems including maintaining our database, CRM and sales engagement tools. You will introduce new improvements and leverage our existing infrastructure to optimise our outreach and to enable our Sales teams to deliver against our Commercial targets. You will have a high degree of autonomy in this role, learning fast and iterating our approach to optimise performance. You will have keen attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
What you'll be doing
- Formulate, maintain and develop our prospect database, ensuring information is recorded promptly and accurately
- Prepare and execute targeted outreach campaigns in line with requirements from the Business Development and Marketing teams
- Take ownership of the various sales operations tools including CRM and sales engagement tools and ensure we have an optimal set up to support outreach requirements at scale in order to deliver against our commercial targets
- Help attract and nurture prospective customers who contact us via online channels and partners and review eligibility of prospects to ensure qualified leads are promptly passed on to the Business Development team
- Maintain helpful research on the competitive landscape which will be useful to the wider Business Development and Marketing teams
- Communicate with prospective customers and partners to make sure you can pass complete and comprehensive information to the Business Development team
- Working closely with Business Development, Marketing and Data teams to continuously optimise our outreach process and ensure prospective customers have a seamless experience through the sales cycle
- Take ownership of reporting of key Sales metrics including conversion and funnel analysis and performance against commercial targets
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office applications, CRM systems and sales engagement tools
- Previous experience working in an operational and/or SDR role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work with and maintain large data sets
- A strong track record of managing multiple work streams, systems and databases
- Keen interest in Fintech and Payments space
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach to problem solving
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A self-starter who learns quickly and is keen to develop
Our company values are:
- #MakeItHappen: We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done.
- #AlwaysBeLearning: The only constant is change: we embrace it and learn. We ask for and listen to feedback, and always provide it too.
- #1Team1Dream: When we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice and we listen to each other's opinions.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- Fast career progression and ownership responsibilities
- 45 days work from abroad allowance
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, interactive Zoom Rooms and beer fridge), to help collaboration and in person innovation time
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership
- Amazon Kindle and book purchase allowance
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off
Our commitment to you:
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Kriya is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.