The Instant Group are hiring!
Our purpose at The Instant Group is to help our clients to move their business forward faster! We are a workspace innovation company that rethinks workspace on behalf of our clients. Using our market leading data, we find, create, deliver and manage bespoke workspace solutions. We put our customers’ business at the heart of the solution and specialise in injecting agility and flexibility to reduce cost and drive enterprise performance.
In 2022 The Instant Group merged with key digital assets of IWG. This exciting merger combines the digital know-how, content, technology, team experience and customer base and creates the definitive flexible workspace marketplace for workers, corporates and workspace owners. Our newly enhanced marketplace will serve more than 250,000 businesses in 175 countries, operating 24/7 through an integrated platform in more than 40 languages. This radically enlarged marketplace will provide data and market choice that will enable “work from anywhere” plans for multi-national companies through to sole employee start-ups. With more than 25,000 flexible workspace centres listed, the merger will offer the greatest access yet to the full extent of the flexible workspace market.
The Instant Group is a dynamic workplace with a culture of connectivity. We solve challenges and grasp opportunities together whilst supporting one another. Our common purpose glues the organisation together to ensure that everyone is pulling in the same direction with a truly client-centric focus. We are very proud of our differentiated client approach and exceptional people and are committed to offering a great place to build a career. As a result, we have won the ‘Best Places to work in Property’ award and are continuously featured in the ‘Sunday Times HSBC international Track 200’.
Who are we hiring?
Reporting into the UK Senior Leadership Team, the Global Sales Operations and Performance Director will lead our capability in the sales operations discipline. The role will create and drive scalable sales operations processes and reporting with the aim of supporting the senior sales leaders and their sales teams to achieve sustainable growth and capture market share, driving transparency on the health of the business. This will be achieved by arming them with data, insight, forecasting and reporting, enabling our sales teams to focus on relationship building, value creation for customers and closing deals. The incumbent will run a small team who provide this service globally and meet the needs of the worldwide sales team via shared service provision.
Group COO, Regional MDs, Regional Chief Commercial Officers, Finance Directors, Service line leaders, Global sales teams, IT department, Marketing directors. Management of a team of 2.
What will you be responsible for?
- Collaborating on identification of growth clients that are owned by the sales teams and how they are tracked from the digital platform to the regional sales teams
- Establish, create, embed best practice reporting and MI – navigating the organisation to a simplified and globally consistent approach.
- Support sales leaders in adopting best practice for themselves and their teams and then drive discipline in use of reporting and MI
- Improving analytics, trends and insight with a commercial lens on what insight drives sales enablement and sales performance.
- Arming CCOs and sales leaders with world-class quality data to ensure efficient use of time around forecasting, pipeline management, action planning and revenue generation.
- Support senior management decision making, ultimately driving for reporting and analytics that can circle back and influence sales strategies and campaigns in market
- Working with the Group COO on monthly performance packs that ultimately go to the board of directors
- Working with marketing on sales campaigns and campaign management
- Supporting sales teams with reporting and insight they need for the QBR meetings
- Salesforce superuser capability within the team, including managing enhancements
- Ensuring compliance to salesforce usage amongst the teams and resulting data integrity
- Automating reporting, MI and driving self-service dashboards
- Liaison with IT on improvements and changes required by the sales team and associated prioritisation of these requests
- Assess appropriate technology to support sales
- Supporting on CRM convergence project
- Further development for this role and capability would be around Go-to-market planning including completing market potential assessments, design and implementation of sales coverage models, productivity targets, quote credit and compensation rules, territory definition and account assignments.
What are we looking for?
- Sales operations expertise including sales strategy, sales process, reporting, pipeline forecasting, KPI measurement with a natural leaning to execute these capabilities to drive commercial results
- Sales experience preferable
- Data analysis, modelling and/or financial analysis capability
- Previous experience in standardising processes and reporting and driving adherence to standard operating procedures
- Understanding of business development and sales strategies
- Demonstrable evidence of driving insight to drive sales performance – results focused and examples of driving fresh strategic insights to enable sales leaders’ decision making and action planning to drive revenue growth
- Experience in synthesising multiple information sources and a matrix organisation structure (geographies and service lines)
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong competency with salesforce and familiarity with Power BI, Tableau and understanding of SQL
- Keen eye for detail and completer/finisher (blue in insights) capability
What skills do you require?
- Alignment with our company behaviours; step forward and make it better, help our customers win, solve it together and help each other grow.
- Experience of working with senior sales leaders and C-suite executives, as well as front line sales teams
- Experience of working across geographies including EMEA, America and APAC
- Clear and articulate communicator at all levels; ability to demonstrate gravitas to rapidly form strong relationships and become an integral member of teams – someone trusted, who is listened to and can influence behaviour and alignment.
- Ability to balance innovation (new and different approaches) and discipline
- Analytical and strong problem solver with commercial mindset towards prioritisation with reference to decision making
- Highly self-motivated
- High emotional intelligence: ability to challenge constructively and influences areas not under direct control
- Ability to remain calm and demonstrate resilience when workload and/or business demands are high and/or multiple priorities.
- Experience of managing a small team; coaching, developing, engaging team members to perform at their best
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay scales reviewed annually
- Discretionary annual company bonus
- Private healthcare and life cover
- Hybrid working with a focus on connectivity, flexibility and bigger relationships as part of our workplace experience strategy
- Flexible working options
- Bespoke training programmes
- Lots of learning and self-development opportunities on our bespoke ‘Instant Learning’ portal
- Reward Gateway (discounts!)
- Wellbeing Centre
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
- Brilliant colleague recognition scheme that leads to quarterly and annual ‘let’s celebrate’ awards with great prizes
- Generous referral scheme
- Laptop / tech provided
- Early finish on a Friday!
At The Instant Group, people are our number one priority alongside our clients. We are committed to encouraging diversity, equality and inclusion and providing equal opportunities in all aspects of employment. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. As such, when hiring or promoting from within, we look for people with different experience from a wide variety of backgrounds and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability status or any other dimensions of diversity.
Powered by JazzHR