We are ranked #1 on Glassdoor’s 2023 Best Place to Work List. Here’s why.
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries build durable businesses. Gainsight offers a powerful set of customer success, product, and community engagement solutions that enable businesses to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow renewals and expansions. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box. We have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, Japan, and India.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition of our product and engineering advancements.
Gainsight has also been named one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.Job Overview
Reviews sales contract documents and assists in approvals to ensure that all required documents are collected to ensure a timely deal closing. Manage the end-to-end deal review process and support the execution of contractual documents while ensuring compliance with established business practices and policies.
Standard working hours:
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: 2 - 3 years
PT Timezone (6PM - 3AM IST)Qualifications
- 3+ years in an administrative role or
- 2+ years experience in a deal desk or sales operations role (or similar experience with Sales, Business Operations, Finance/Accounting)
- Experience in Salesforce (or transitional experience in alternate CRM/ERP tool) preferred
- Passion for improving processes and making them more efficient
- Contract review experience
A team player who can create strong relationships with a wide variety of people at all levels across Gainsight; calm under pressure with a positive attitude, an open mind, empathy, humility, and a sense of humor
Must be detail oriented and highly organized, and have excellent time management skills, along with a high level of quality assurance & data quality in regards to documentation.Deal Desk Quote Management
Quality Control and Contract Completion
- Assist with building and/or updating quotes using our CPQ system
- Manage Deal Desk quote queue and approvals
- Identify, evaluate, document and maintain Deal Desk processes and procedures
- Enablement preparation and the ability to clearly articulate Deal Desk’s processes and policies to Sales Staff and Sales Leaders
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with Sales, Finance, Professional Services and other cross-functional teams and serve as a key liaison on deal-related topics
- Provide business pricing, product knowledge, and analytical support to the Sales Team for large, complex or non-standard deals
- Accurately review all executed contracts for completion,accuracy and compliance with established policies
- Submit partner orders into (Change Order Application) COA system when applicable
- Accurately update (License Management Application) LMA system when applicable
- Identify and update overdue renewals in the LMA system when applicable
- Identify and update non-renewing clients in the LMA system when applicable
- Assist with ensuring CRM data accuracy
- Quote Creation
- Other duties as assigned
End of Quarter Flexibility for long nights and weekends.
Values & BenefitsWhy You’ll Love It Here
Your job shouldn’t stand in the way of your happiness—it should be a path to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Gainsters love working here for several reasons. Here are a few:
- Our Core Values: We are guided by our values on our mission to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first. Learn more here.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Growth Opportunities: From mentoring to career development opportunities, we’re passionate about helping our Gainsters learn, grow and thrive.
- Our Teammate Resource Groups: A huge source of pride for Gainsight, these groups are on a mission to put our values into action and make Gainsight a great place to work for all.
- Our Wellness Priorities: Monthly Recharge Days that re-energize us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed. Just watch them here!
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a truly human-first company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!
Thanks for Applying