Generis is proudly ranked on;
2020 - The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies - Financial Times
2020 - Growth List of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies - Canadian Business and Maclean’s
2020 - Canada’s Top Growing Companies - The Globe and Mail
2019 - Canada’s Top Growing Companies - The Globe and Mail
2017 - Startup50 - Canada’s Top New Growth Companies - Canadian Business
Check us out on social!
- This role is an in office position with work-from-home flexibility up to 7x per month.
Generis organizes and delivers industry leading B2B summits. Our focus on transforming the way people connect has allowed us to work with exciting brands such as Amazon, Toyota, Lululemon, GE, SAP, Bombardier and more!
Revenue operations takes a more holistic, end-to-end approach to managing operations across the revenue organization. Traditionally, there is a siloing in data structure and processes for marketing, account management, and new business sales teams. The problem is that we need data to tell us the entire story to optimize the business. We don’t think of operations as individual systems that work together under various revenue-generating functions—they need to work as one machine.
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for being the key driver of success in breaking down operational silos and building up a central hub for revenue enablement, insights, training, tools, and operations. Working closely with the New Business, Marketing, Account Management, Finance, and Operations teams, the incumbent will proactively identify and address gaps through robust process and training foundations.
If You're Successful:
- You’ll work across the business at both macro and micro levels, contributing to both strategic business objectives and tactical program design, while managing resources to ensure every outcome aligns with the needs of the business
- You’ll remove friction from reps, supporting the Sales team’s high velocity, high throughput system of deal-making and closing
- You’ll enable the Sales team to close more business, faster, with fewer resources through a strong onboarding program and continuous training programs on the product and our sales process
- You’ll empower our Revenue leadership team with robust and accurate data management and reporting in our CRM (Salesforce) to support both day-to-day insights and strategic analysis
- You’re responsible for managing and administering the tech stack used by Sales (primarily) and Marketing (secondarily)–from enabling the team through admin powers to designing the user experience and usage of these tools on your own or with third-party architects or consultants
- You’ll be integral to the creation of a Sales Knowledge Base: this includes creating templates, workflows, policies, and documentation to streamline the sales process
- To get to this point, you'll need to do these three things:
- Spearhead the overhaul of our current sales training and onboarding programs with the goal of reducing ramp time, increasing product knowledge, and equipping reps with the tools they need to close deals
- Work in lockstep with the VP of Revenue, Finance Director, Global Director of Partnerships and our Marketing Manager to standardize and improve work flows
- Become the go-to expert on all data accuracy and organization in our CRM
You're Perfect For The Role If:
- You have more than two years of experience providing revenue operations support from complex, mission-critical processes to tactical day-to-day administration
- You are Salesforce Admin Certified or in the process of obtaining your certification
- You have substantial experience with Salesforce CRM, from building reports and dashboards to designing deal flows, integrating new technologies, as well as adding/removing objects and fields from workflows
- You’re a self-starter and thrive in creating processes and building from the ground up
- You understand the importance of world-class onboarding and training programs and have contributed to these kinds of programs before
- You can point to more than a handful of internal stakeholders who sing your praises when talking about the intelligent, collaborative, and effective way you worked with them through challenging situations
- You have a number of wins you can share where projects you initiated drove measurable improvement in critical KPIs of the business
- You effectively set and manage expectations with external and internal stakeholders
- You’re strong with numbers and are highly analytical. You know how to story-tell with data to share relevant insights and recommendations to drive key revenue decisions
- You possess strong systems thinking and holistically design solutions that consider how each component interacts with the next, connecting the dots far and wide to provide the best outcome for the business
- You ask thoughtful questions to understand existing systems and problems–starting with uncovering the root cause of problems and taking the time to experiment to find the answer rather than guess at the answer
- You’re constantly working on improving yourself and identifying opportunities for growth. You proactively ask for feedback from your stakeholders, manager, and peers to bring awareness to your blindspots
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience creating training materials and delivering training in a memorable and engaging way
Benefits & Bonuses
- Yearly bonus, based on performance
- Top performers will fast-track their career progression into leadership opportunities
- Incentives and opportunity for travel
- Health benefits after 3-months of employment + extended mental health and lifestyle tools and support hub
- Tailored training and mentorship program
- Monthly company-wide town hall meeting with announcements, awards and social festivities
- 15 paid days off a year + Holiday Office Closure
The hours for this position are Monday - Thursday 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Friday 8:30AM - 4:30 PM.
Our office is located at 555 Richmond Street West.
Generis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require assistance or an accommodation, please let us know.