Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero, an Amazon company, is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology, ensuring there isn’t a home layout or connected device we can’t handle. Fixing connectivity is, however, just the start. We’re working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
Sales Operations is a critical function at eero, working closely with the Business Development, Finance, Partner Success, and Manufacturing Operations teams to ensure seamless execution of eero’s go-to-market strategy. You will work cross-functionally to accelerate B2B sales and delight your customers by developing scalable infrastructure and processes, defining and driving best practices, and using a data driven approach to help guide business strategy.
This is a highly visible role in which you will have an outsized impact. Sales Operations is part of the broader Business Operations team at eero. This role will report to our Senior Sales Operations Manager.
Key job responsibilitiesSales Process
- Act as Product Owner and Program Manager for programs or products implemented by Sales Operations (People, Process and Technology focused solutions).
- Partner with core stakeholder teams to design and implement solutions that streamline the sales process and increase conversion.
- Train and guide the Business Development Team to adhere to best practices that you’ll develop.
Lead forecasting for B2B sales team including:
- Analyzing pipeline data and providing strategic insights to an executive audience
- Working closely with sales leaders to develop a data-driven strategy for improving forecasting accuracy
- Developing top-down and bottom-up forecasting methodologies to drive 1 to 3 year operating plans.
Analyze different data sources and independently create models in Excel on strategic initiatives to enable executive decision making and inform eero’s business strategy.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
San Francisco, CA, USABasic Qualifications
- 5+ years of work experience in analytically driven B2B sales operations roles
- Familiarity with sales & marketing tech stack (Salesforce, Excel/Google Sheets, marketing automation tools, forecasting/planning tools, etc.)
- Strong data analysis and Excel/Google Sheets skills, and a demonstrated ability to use data to drive business outcomes
- Excellent written communication skills
- Expertise with forecasting and B2B lead to cash processes
- Experience working at a B2B startup
- Credentials for Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, and/or Sales Cloud
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and simultaneously manage multiple medium-to-large projects.
- Is able to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Has impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Experience managing programs across cross-functional teams, building processes, and delivering results.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $107,100/year in our lowest geographic market up to $199,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.Company
- Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2380262