Sales Operations Specialist - London - Hybrid 1-2 days a week
- Opportunity to join a small team to drive growth for a new product line to make a direct impact 🚀
- £40,000-£50,000 basic🤑
- Working directly with COO, CEO and sales team 🥇
What's the opportunity?
Ortus Talent have partnered on a retained basis to hire a Sales/Revenue Operations Specialist for our client who are on a mission to prepare, protect and advise employees and personnel from risks.
Their software and hardware technology is used in a multitude of enterprise operational environments such personnel and vehicle tracking, incident management, data analysis and communications including fleet tracking and satellite based personnel communications. Their clients include the likes of BBC News, BP, Save The Children and more.
With the launch of a new 3D Communication SaaS product suite, you will be working in alignment with the CEO, COO and sales team to establish analytics around our existing processes and tools to identify opportunities to further optimise and expand our customer base and revenue.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting both the Commercial Sales and Product teams by analysing customer performance and external data. You’ll create reports and report back to the leadership team to drive revenue growth and well at optimise the CRM.
As an experienced Sales Operations Analyst or Specialist, you will have proven experience in a similar environment in B2B Enterprise tech or SaaS.
What you’ll be doing:
- Selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools and CRM
- Manage supporting documentation and legal with support from the COO
- Vendor due diligence
- Perform sales forecasting
- Collaborate with leadership team on pipeline management and reporting
What your background might look like:
- You’ll have 2-4 years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations type role within a tech start-up
- You’d describe yourself as analytical and detail orientated
- Ideally you’ll have experience using Salesforce, but this is not a prerequisite
What’s in it for you:
- Hybrid and flexible working in Kings Cross, London - 1-2 days per week
- Salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to be a part of a founding sales team and make a direct impact on the growth of the business