Our success is a result of the diversity of the Big Ass Fans team. Are you seeking an opportunity to work with extraordinary people with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have something that sets you apart from the rest? With a bias for action, we want you to and bring the next great BAF product to market. From our customers to our employees, we are passionate about what we can accomplish together. If this sounds exciting to you, you might be exactly what we need on our team.
The Sales Operations Coordinator
is an integral part of our customer experience and works cross-functionally with other operating departments and sales to support customer requests. This position shall provide efficient and effective support to the sales team and customers to achieve total customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you have a great attitude and exhibit passion, ownership, and excellence in all you do then we would love to meet you!Responsibilities
- Field incoming phone calls and web chats and make outbound calls as required.
- Work out of multiple queues in CRM to process quote and order requests.
- Transfer data from CRM to ERP systems.
- Cross-check information for accuracy and request further information for documents deemed incomplete.
- Work cross-departmentally to obtain answers and information needed for processing quotes and orders in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling customer information.
- Ability to learn product information and SKU formatting.
- Review customer survey feedback and determine appropriate next steps.
- Act as a liaison between various departments such as accounting, planning, logistics, and sales.
Why live life Big Ass?
- Minimum of 1-year prior experience in data entry
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, driven, success-oriented individual with great communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow set processes and understand the sense of urgency and focus needed to manage responsibilities with time constraints
- Must be able to process large volumes of information within short time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with management and multitask in a team environment
- Bilingual (French) preferred, not mandatory
- Experience with “Salesforce” is preferred
You’re not just a member of the Big Ass Fans team; it’s BIGGER than us. We are a Madison Industries company - one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison Industries has fostered and built exceptional companies that are essential to our collective health and well-being. Come join us as we build something truly remarkable!
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, RRSP and more.
Big Ass Fans, a perennial honoree among “Best Places to Work” offers employees competitive pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment!Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at [email protected]