Chief Revenue Officer
Minimum of 15 years’ sales experience, with a background in database sales, and at least 10 years of direct sales management experience required.
Specialists Marketing Services, Inc. is the nation’s prominent full-service direct marketing firm working with leading brands, agencies, brokers and Fortune 500 companies to deliver extraordinary data-driven multi-channel marketing solutions. For over 20 years, we have been recognized for defining industry leadership, while at the same time always maintaining its core values of integrity, excellence and passion to serve its clients’ challenging needs.
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to oversee and manage profit centers across the organization while developing and implementing revenue driving sales strategies.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Form strategic roadmap for multichannel marketing services, with a specific focus on leveraging a proprietary database across the organization, while creating market positioning and identifying competitive advantages.
- Oversee the evolution of new business strategy and overall product offerings.
- Create a comprehensive and evolving sales approach to blend the value of direct mail with the benefits of digital solutions.
- Manage and partner with lead sales staff to cultivate integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions.
- Identify and target opportunities within our existing client base as well as new prospects.
- Set metrics to measure and analyze productivity to tie strategy and investment to tangible results.
- Provide an excellent communication framework across various divisions to share best practices among the sales team to maximize revenue.
- Maintain expert-level industry knowledge to identify products and services that are relevant to our client base to optimize opportunity and fuel growth.
Our ideal candidate will possess a proven track record in leading a company’s sales and marketing efforts with experience maintaining long-term perspective while also striving to drive quarterly revenue results. Additional qualifications for this role include but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 15 years’ sales experience, with a background in database sales, and at least 10 years of direct sales management experience.
- An established and strong client/prospect list to generate sales opportunities, as well as trusted partnership relationships to enhance our suite of services and product offerings.
- Experience overseeing a high-level sales staff while managing multiple personality types and business approaches.
- Experience in sales of marketing products including data, data related products and services as well as digital solutions, including email marketing.
- A strong background on the marketer side or an agency environment.
- The ability to clearly communicate revenue strategy across all relevant functions and ensure the right goals are defined and met.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with high level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to anticipate quickly and continually assess changing client needs to adapt resources and strategies accordingly.
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
This position offers a competitive compensation structure which includes salary plus potential equity over a vesting schedule and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision & 401(k).
If you seek an opportunity to work for a leading direct marketing organization and are eager to lead our marketing into new and visionary fields, please submit your resume by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Specialists Marketing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: sales director, database sales, sales management, business development
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Do you possess a background in database sales?
- Sales management: 10 years (Required)
- Sales: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote