Our Global Client is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing processes and people by implementing sales structure and methodology, building a team of specification business development managers, coaching and leading the specification sales team, and developing reporting systems.About The Role
- Develop a framework that includes a strategy and process for each sales channel inclusive of architectural specifications, key products, and key suppliers.
- Ensure there is alignment between the sales and marketing team by working closely with the Marketing Director on setting clear standards of MQL and SQL for leads and opportunities and identifying key opportunities for process improvement and leveraging automation tools to improve sales cycle, deal closure, and business scalability
- Build a process and reporting structure that accounts for all sales activity, including appointments set, appointments attended, and inbound and outbound calls.
- Create a review process for the marketing team on the quality of opportunities currently received
- Establish a benchmark for lead measures, lag measures, and a process of improvement for these measures
- Effectively manage and lead your team by identifying strengths, building a high-quality working relationship, and providing a blend of support, development, and performance management that enables individuals to work at their best
- Experience in Construction, Architectural or Specification markets would be beneficial
- Passion for sales success through process development and effective system management
- Track record of building a sales and reporting structure
- Experience in building and leading a high-performance team.
- People management and leadership skills
- Specification & Consultative selling experience
- Skilled in stakeholder relationship management
- Strong team culture orientation
What’s on offer:
- Rewarding Salary Package & Incentives
- C-Suite opportunity to have input into the direction and future of the business
- Join a leadership team that is passionate about what they do and is on a planned and sustainable growth trajectory
- An outstanding company culture that values accountability, agility, diversity, integrity, change, and continuous learning.
- Autonomy to develop processes, structure a team and reporting