20 April 2023
£55,000 - £70,000 / year
Biorelate provides insights from the best understanding of biomedical knowledge today, to accelerate the innovations of the future. Our mission is to curate knowledge in order to advance the world's most promising biomedical innovations.As the incredible progress of scientific researchers continues to compound the mass volume of growing and evolving biomedical data, Biorelate's mission has never been so important. Through our platform, Galactic AI™, we use artificial intelligence-led curation of text to provide and enable insights that matter to scientists and organisations developing innovations and treatments of the future.
As the Sales Operations Manager at Biorelate, you will support our Sales, Finance and Marketing teams across multi functional areas and report to the VP of Sales and Head of Marketing. Working alongside the Finance team and Head of Marketing, you will be productive in maintaining revenue operations such as sales forecasts and performance metrics.
We are looking for someone who will increase the efficiency of our sales and revenue processes adjacent to designing, implementing and managing new processes. You will take a supportive role in team onboarding, alongside the VP of Sales and Marketing and Head of Marketing. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading the education and training of sales tools such as the CRM (HubSpot) and Google Analytics, as well as driving further automation of CRM functionality. Therefore, we envision you having experience using HubSpot but are not closed off to experiences using similar CRM software.
Whilst having in-depth industry experience is desired, this is not a requirement and we are open to applications from people across other industries. Our mission is to find a valuable team member who can bring their experience and skills and make an immediate impact whilst working in a fast-paced environment autonomously, and as part of a team.
- Sales efficiency: Identify bottlenecks, blockers and opportunities to increase the efficiency of sales and revenue processes. Create remedial solutions and be responsible for implementing them
- Data-driven pipeline/relationship management: Equip the Sales team with actionable insights driven by pipeline/account-based triggers identified using the CRM (Hubspot)
- Processes: Design, implement, manage and enhance processes across the Sales function
- Revenue Operations: Maintain the Sales forecast and performance metrics in partnership with the Finance team and Head of Marketing. Ensure a structured cadence of information flow/reporting to align with broader company processes such as Board reports and budget setting
- On-boarding: Train and support new Sales team members on processes and sales operations. Be accountable for the ongoing maintenance of the Sales playbook (this role is not responsible for training new team members on how to sell, but it will ensure all of the tools and processes are in place and maintained to enable this)
- RFI/tender Management: Lead and coordinate tender responses. Create and maintain data/information repositories to process-ise tender management and responses. Oversee bid development ensuring commercial compliance throughout
- Team operations: Support the VP of Sales and Marketing with performance management, capacity planning, hiring process management, team meetings/events
- Sales tech: Lead education, training and adoption of all relevant sales tools, including the CRM and Google Analytics
- CRM Management: Ensuring HubSpot CRM is kept up to date and help Head of Marketing and VP of Sales and Marketing manage and implement further automation and adoption of CRM functionality
Skills, Knowledge And Expertise
- Business Acumen.
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Pipeline Management.
- Program Management.
- Project Management.
- Analytics and Reporting Expertise.
- Understanding of CRM and Database Software.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
At Biorelate, we want the best people for the job, and we warmly welcome applications from you if you're suitably qualified and eligible, regardless of your sex, gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, gender identity, neurodiverse qualities, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, or maternity status.
To give you the best experience possible during your application process and interview, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made in line with the Equality Act 2010. Please let our recruitment team know if there are any ways in which we can support you.