Sales Operations Specialist 3 Months FTC
- Exciting Sales Operations FTC opportunity for this multi-national spirits business
- Culture wise they are people-oriented & highly collaborative
The role: Sales Operations Specialist
- As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for managing projects, tracking metrics, and providing insights to the sales team.
- You will work closely with stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of sales strategies, as well as contribute to the development of sales plans and tactics.
- As a Sales Operations Specialist you will support the coordination of internal processes, effective customer management, sales efficiency, and productivity.
- Manage existing sales, promotional dashboards across retailers.
- Passionate about FMCG Industry
- FMCG/Consumer Goods forecasting experience
- Experience working with tools such as Salesforce and KAMS
- Highly capable of Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Equivalent experience at Sales Operations level
Benefits & details:
- £40,000 Pro Rata
- A progressive and flexible working culture based on delivery.
- Vibrant office working environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in an entrepreneurial and exciting business in London. If you are interested in working for a leading drinks business and are out of work then this Sales Operations Specialist role is the one!
Please apply by sending your CV to quoting 19/16817/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website