Do you want to run and lead a business within Credgenics? The Sales Excellence Manager role is a critical role that has the left-right perspective of the business that will provide critical business and leadership experience. This person will be acting as a strategic and trusted advisor, and sales coach, running and transforming the business in partnership with the Segment Lead. They run a rigorous and disciplined business, constantly extrapolating business insights that accelerate segment priorities, optimize operational processes, increase seller productivity and capability, and coaching to drive impact growth, revenue and share.
What you’ll be doing:
- Promote change and drive improvement of the performance of Sales organizations.
- Identify patterns, verify assumptions using Business Intelligence data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.), and convert insight into actionable tactics or good practices to be rolled out.
- Orchestrate and manage business operations including forecast, segmentation, budget cascade and sales quota assignment process while continuing to drive pipeline standards and quality hygiene.
- Orchestrates and manages all internal sales reporting and rhythm of the business workstreams.
- Manages Customer/Partner Planning Rhythm
- Advisor to sales leaders in understanding compensation and quota allocations
- Engages with Sales teams to accelerate deals, share operational practices and improve overall pipeline health.
- Coaches and reviews on account plans
- Collaborates across multiple internal teams to develop actionable business insights that drive confidence in attainment of business goals.
- Identify Correction of Errors (COE) and growth opportunities
- Core Competencies: Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Sales Planning, Sales Team Leadership
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving
What we need:
- Experience: 3+ years of related experience in: Sales operations management and planning
- Education: MBA/Masters + with focus on economics, finance, organizational management, business management