Diligent is the global leader in modern governance, providing SaaS solutions across governance, risk, compliance, audit and ESG. Empowering more than 1 million users and 700,000 board members and leaders with a holistic view of their organization’s GRC practices so they can make better decisions, faster. No matter the challenge.
At Diligent, you are an agent of positive change. You are joining a team of passionate, smart, creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place. Be a part of a global community on a mission to make a real impact.
Learn more at diligent.com.Position Overview
The Deal Desk Specialist (DDS) will be responsible for Diligent’s pre-invoicing process, preparing quotes and agreements for the sales and customer success teams. This is a highly visible role that will partner with the sales, legal and finance teams to ensure customer contracts are accurately represented in salesforce (SFDC) prior to workflow integration with our ERP and invoicing. Candidates should have a customer-centric focus and be able to partner with internal business partners in our sales organization, ensuring an efficient and accurate process. Reporting to one of the Deal Desk Leads, this role will have a high impact on Diligent’s revenue recognition and Accounts Receivable processes. This role will also actively participate in the integration of acquired companies.Key Responsibilities
- Build & approve customer quotes & contracts in SFDC.
- Ensures all Support requests are processed with expediency and accuracy within the designated SLA.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Diligent products and services.
- Support all of Revenue Operations in the integration of acquired companies in SFDC.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close.
- Other duties as assigned.
What Diligent Offers You
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and demanding global environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written Preferred Experience/Skills:
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience preferred.
- DocuSign CLM or similar contracting experience preferred.
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, global days of service, comprehensive health benefits, meeting free days, generous time off policy and wellness programs to name a few
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, Singapore, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., Baltimore, London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and Know Your Rights. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.To all recruitment agencies:
Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.