- A Degree
- Relevant experience (SalesOps, Consulting, Business Operations or similar) using data to identify growth opportunities and scale business
- Ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
- Mathematical, analytical, and data-driven decision making skills: extremely familiar in working with SQL, knowledge of Visualisation software, such as Tableau
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel and VBA.
- At least basic coding skills (python, R) and their applications into statistics and automation
The Amazon Freight product allows Shippers to use Amazon’s transportation network to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology driven solution for the shipping needs of small and large businesses and is scaling rapidly as an offering. Amazon Freight is a part of the Amazon Transportation Services organization in Europe which is a cutting-edge supply chain technology organization and responsible for many of Amazon’s best-in-class logistics offerings.
We are looking for a a detail-oriented, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Revenue Operations manager to join our fast paced dynamic team.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts and is a passionate about scaling businesses. This role will be pivotal in supporting our Commercial teams to meet their challenging goals by providing insights, design commercial frameworks and lead commercial initiatives.
Key job responsibilities
Support strategic planning cycles from a commercial perspective, setting goals and targets for the commercial org
Design and deliver reporting mechanism to drive commercial business reviews (weekly , Monthly, quarterly reviews)
Lead complex analysis to deep dive on trends at portoflio and market level, leading root cause analysis as required
Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and design mechanism to roll them out at scale and track their success
Design mechanism and framework to drive customer growth and retention
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Prior experience working in logistics or transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- The role requires effective communication with colleagues from different backgrounds, like commercial, OPS, Data science and Product
- Prior experience in working in B2B business and leading growth and retention initiatives
- Familiarity with Go-to-market, Segmentation, Attrition, customer targeting, Commercial performance management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel: +448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel: +3531800851489).