Handle Recruitment is seeking a candidate with high levels of detail, a love all things operational and bringing various departments together to join one of the world's most recognised gaming and entertainment brands!
Joining asap on a six month contract you will be working across the Channel Digital Sales function, this is an opportunity to get involved with an international area of the business that is a key revenue contributor through indirect channels including retail, PC, and B2B partnerships, continuing to evolve within the industry to create new business opportunities at the forefront of digital content distribution.
As the Sales Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Executing the Channel Digital Sales commercial strategy through across EMEA.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations, with the ability to execute market plans including interpret and action on strategy, data and operational fulfilment.
- Collaborating with internal teams including Sales Development, Finance, Legal, Local Hubs, and Marketing to ensure successful launch of projects and smooth business-as-usual tasks with proactive foresight.
- Gathering, collating and interpreting data including revenue, cost of finance, and understanding how performance is tracking to KPIs.
- Optimising the business by working with external solution partners and retailers including reviewing operations, SLAs, and go-to-market timelines.
- Utilising insights to ensure that each program is best-in-class and provide recommendations for operational improvements, ways of working and processes.
- Being a local Channel Digital Sales expert with full knowledge and understanding of the business, how it influences the brand and retail partners, with a keen ability to identify opportunities and manoeuvre through challenges and roadblocks.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with sales and business operations, familiarity with retail and voucher cards ideal.
- Commercial focus with the ability to build strategy based on data and solid reporting skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, internally and externally.
- Ability to thoughtfully develop recommendations to ever-changing market dynamics and conditions.
- Resourcefulness in finding solutions to business problems. Exposure to executing strategic vision with a keen sense to activate tactical initiatives simultaneously through understanding of channel digital sales performance.
- Comfort with manoeuvring through highly cross-functional teams in a very past paced environment, managing multiple processes at all times.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.