FULL OF IDEAS?
MAKE THEM A REALITY.
Everything starts with passion at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and to bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Our teams work as a strong unit where every opinion is valued. We have set future-focused goals within a practical and long-term framework —all with the intention to enact positive change and continue our pursuit of proactive responsibility. Plus, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly, supportive environment and management style, having some great benefits for our employees (including a car scheme), career development, progression and work-life balance.
We’re committed to providing an environment where you can be yourself and be your best. This includes welcoming you into an inclusive culture, investing in your continuous learning and development, giving you access to breadth and depth of experience. We want to provide you with challenging and rewarding opportunities to make a difference, offering flexible working options and giving ample reward and recognition.Rolls Royce Motor Cars, Goodwood – Sales Operations – 24 Month Graduate Scheme (September 2024)
The Sales Operations team is at the heart of delivering our companies’ success and an important influencer from the start of the client journey, through to the handover of a motorcar. You will have opportunities to be a key player within target setting, dealer and regional performance, volume planning and optimisation, and consistently elevating our client experience.Team Mission
Our mission as a high-performance team is to be the critical cog between Sales Regions, Central Sales and Marketing departments, Engineering, Finance and Production. Our success is measured by balancing priorities from all business areas to secure financial success and enhancing the Rolls-Royce motor cars brand within the luxury good sphere.What will you be doing?
- You will use your knowledge and experience of the luxury goods sector to support the Sales Operations team in delivering client centric propositions.
- Representing Rolls-Royce motor cars to our dealer network to enable brand appropriate client experiences during the sales process.
- Use your skills and experience of data science to identify opportunities which benefit all areas of the business.
- Supporting the Sales Operations team with analysis in preparation for decision circles.
- Gaining a full insight into the sales operations of the most successful super luxury car manufacturer.
- Having the opportunity to experience several different cultures across Europe, Asia, Middle East, China and America. You will also have the opportunity to work with a multitude of departments such as Marketing, Customer Experience, Sales Channel Development, Manufacturing, and Product.
- Steering improvement opportunities within our core sales operations processes and systems.
Qualification:Qualifications & Experience
What do we offer?
- Graduated or working towards a degree in a Business or Technical related area, with a 2:1.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Rolls-Royce motor cars brand and luxury business.
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel / PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau programs.
- Self-motivated and capable to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic & energetic self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Enjoys a team environment.
- Clear focus on outcomes, strong problem-solver, sees the big picture, exercises good business judgment.
- Speaks clearly and listens attentively, can be persuasive, writes correspondence with ease, communicates clearly.
- Excellent language skills in English - language skills in German are an advantage.
What do you need to do now?
- Competitive starting salary of £32, 500 per annum which increases to £34,000 in your second year (subject to satisfactory performance).
- Bonus payment potentials based on personal performance and company performance.
- 27 days annual leave per annum plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Structured annual appraisal and on-going feedback on development/progression.
- Car scheme which offers associates the opportunity to lease a BMW or MINI at a competitive rate.
- Personal Pension Plan with excellent employer contributions and life assurance.
- Employee discount scheme, savings, cash-back and gift vouchers.
- Blended working, allowing you to work flexibly.
- Rolls-Royce wedding car, available for you and your immediate family.
- Subsidised restaurant and café on-site.
- On-site Occupational Health service including counselling and physiotherapy.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today using the link below.
The next stages of the recruiting process could include: online testing, video interview and then a face to face, telephone or virtual interview with the hiring manager. This may be in the form of an assessment centre.Please note:
Please ensure that you complete all of the free text questions for your application to be progressed, and include a role relevant cover letter, explaining why we should consider you for this position.
To be eligible for this position you need to have achieved a 2:2 grade or above in your Bachelors or a Pass in your Masters and be able to provide proof of your legal right to work in the UK, if you are not a UK passport holder.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.Closing date for applications: Monday 27th November 2023
Any further questions? Email us on FutureTalentRecruitment@bmwgroup.com