Geekboards — is a small, young, cozy, but fast-growing company of IT geeks who love gadgets and appreciate quality. We work in a very special market: we are the manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of professional and ergonomic best quality computer devices (keyboards, mice & accessories).
Our passion is the best quality goods and accessories, a deep understanding of clients, and the best possible service and support. Such an approach is helping us to sell around 3000 devices per month all over the world.
Around a year ago we opened a new e-commerce branch in Berlin, and now we are opening an offline retail store. Right now we are looking for a place, so we can not tell you the exact place. It will be in Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg or Kreuzberg.
We are looking for a nice, friendly and proactive person, who really loves people and gadgets.
Your main goal will be an offline and online communication with customers, and support them with their orders and issues. You will be in touch with our marketing, support, warehouse, and accounting team.
Former students and career changers are welcome! We will teach you everything you need.
- Operational support for various distribution channels: order acceptance, order confirmation, logistics release, shipping tracking, and handling return issues.
- Offline customer service (directly in offline store).
- Written and telephone processing and answering customer inquiries.
- Intensive cooperation with the Support, Logistics, and Accounting departments.
- Scheduling and cooperation with purchasing.
- Product data maintenance.
- You have a native level of German.
- You have fluent English.
- You are good to work in a startup mode.
- You are “techy", energetic and proactive.
- You are a team player and show initiative and commitment.
- You really love people, love to help them, know how to find approaches, and build good relationships with customers and potential partners.
- You are a nice, funny and sociable person.
- You are attentive and responsible.
- You are good with MS Office, any ERP knowledge desirable
- Competitive salary and there is always a way to earn more.
- You will have opportunities to influence the company and its development.
- You will be part of a dynamic, motivated, fast-growing team in the very special and very fast-growing niche.
- You will communicate directly with founders and investors.