Renewals and Compliance Manager
About System C Healthcare
At System C, we create software that helps drive 21st century health and social care in the UK. Using leading-edge technology and data, our systems help target care where it is most needed. Trusted by hundreds of health and social care organisations, our work impacts millions of lives every day and, with over 350,000 care professionals using our products, provides solutions that improve the day-to-day care of those who need it. What we do matters.
As a portfolio company of CVC, one of world’s leading Private Equity companies, we are undergoing a large-scale transformational change which places our employees at the heart of our future success.What will I be doing?
You will become of the key members of the Growth and Accounts team within Health, you will be instrumental to the overall success of the business in ensuring the smooth running of compliance and renewals across the business. The work will require you to have a good understanding of our customer base, models of delivery, and be commercially aware of the implications regarding all aspects of this area.
The Renewals and Compliance Manager will be the one to ensure that all accounts have appropriate oversite with regards to usage and renewals. They will lead conversations with customers in a proactive, helpful way in order to ensure that the business needs of System C are met while still looking to maintain a great relationship with customers. They will also lead the overall Sales Operations Team, responsible for the overall reporting of status of the sales systems.
Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, you must have great communication skills to be able to highlight contracts of concern and be able to coordinate a negotiation with customers. You must also have a good eye for detail, reporting on deviations from expected revenue based on contracted use of the system.The Overall Goals Are
In Addition, Other Main Activities Will Include
- Supporting and fully understanding the process of creating an agreement with the customers and the agreed terms/ licensing
- To ensure that there is appropriate oversite on all current contracts in terms of usage and renewals and that negotiations are supported on an ongoing basis to support the revenue of the business.
- Ensure that the Sales Operations Team have sufficient oversite in all activities related to the company CRM, renewals, and quotations.
- Ability to have understand the fine detail but provide overview reporting to management of the status of all contracts and accounts, highlighting any compliance or renewal concerns.
- Provide sound judgment and reporting skills to enable decisions to be made quickly as circumstances require.
- Support overall Sales Operations, including accountability for the CRM system being up to date with the status of all sites.
- Support and inform the strategy around engagement with existing customer sites with regards to renewal and compliance activity.
- Report on revenue impact of activity around sales operations.
- Support the elements of customer success, forging great relationships with existing account managers and key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Inform the management team on a regular basis of concerns or variance with regards to Sales Operations activity.
- Ensure that the wider Growth and Accounts team are well sited on activity and reporting
- Lead and/or support negotiations for renewals and compliance as required.
- Lead the Sales Operations Team to ensure that the overall reporting of the Growth and Accounts Function is well maintained.
- Engage and work closely with specialists across the business as needed; for example legal, policy, procurement, and finance.
- Experience in the area of Renewals and Compliance is essential.
- Success in meeting targets and able to work proactively on meeting multiple goals in a high pressure environment.
- Experience in building trusting and enduring relationships with NHS Trusts.
- Good understanding of the NHS procurement processes.
- Proven executive level commercial skills and financial acumen.
- Proficient knowledge of methods for reporting on forecasts and current status for accounts.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
- Pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 8%
- Private medical cover
- Birthday leave, 1 days’ leave to take during your birthday month each year
- Life assurance cover, up to four times your salary
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Discounted gym membership and range of insurances