WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives.
AMD together we advance_
Opportunity to join the OEM Sales leadership team to set demand planning strategy and execution for AMDs PC business. AMD is a performance leader on a dramatic growth trajectory for the past several years and for the foreseeable future. Come join our team! This position requires leadership skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, and a track record of driving business objectives. This role is ideal for those who are process-oriented, develop strong relationships with business partners, and have an aptitude for data and numbers. Success in this role requires a motivation to make a difference, ability to manage time independently, someone who is self-motivated and able to balance both customer and company objectives.
A successful candidate can demonstrate the ability to synthesize large amounts of data to provide key recommendations, model demand, supply, inventory, and financial scenarios, and have clear confident executive communication skills. Candidates will have experience and/or knowledge of the microprocessor industry, financial analysis, demand/supply planning, operations management, strong excel skills, desired skills in Salesforce and PowerBI interface.
- Manage and own end to end planning processes for near term revenue including of business plans including volume, mix, revenue, margin, and market share
- Cross-functional alignment with Business Unit, Finance, Account Leaders, Supply Chain and other teams on the business plan assumptions and playbooks
- Manage communication and drive execution of business plans within the Sales teams
- Creation of data models and dashboards, preferably in Power BI, to enable data analysis and drive data driven decision making
- Define and measure KPIs within the organization and implement best in class practices in forecasting and planning cadence for system updates
- Prior experience in Operations role in semiconductor field
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Reporting and modeling software expertise (Power BI, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly analytical, with a good sense of finance and accounting concepts
- Experience presenting to executive management a plus
- Comfortable in navigating a fast-paced constantly changing environment, while successfully managing towards Key Performance Indicators
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, or related fields is preferred.
Austin or Bay Area
At AMD, your base pay is one part of your total rewards package. Your base pay will depend on where your skills, qualifications, experience, and location fit into the hiring range for the position. You may be eligible for incentives based upon your role such as either an annual bonus or sales incentive. Many AMD employees have the opportunity to own shares of AMD stock, as well as a discount when purchasing AMD stock if voluntarily participating in AMD’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also be eligible for competitive benefits described in more detail here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.