Opentext - The Information Company
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.The Opportunity
The ADM & ITOM Sales Operations Analyst will support data analytics and business processes for the two market units in Europe and the United States. The ideal candidate will bring OpenText business acumen as well as excellent analytical and communication skills. The individual will foster strong working relationships with various internal stakeholders, understand the different business needs and is able to translate them into actionable insights.You Are Great At
What It Takes
- Providing business analytics on ongoing business initiatives across the ADM & ITOM Enterprise business.
- Ensuring CRM hygiene and actively monitoring sales processes through analysis, modelling, and reporting.
- Ensuring all the needed information to support the business is available in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting activities related to next FY’s planning as per the guidance of the ADM & ITOM sales operations lead.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent with typically 6 to 10 years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Strategy.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations.
- Exceptionally strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Team player with ability to work well with nationally & internationally disbursed customers and virtual teams.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks and workloads within a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.