Established, now scaling SaaS product company looking to grow their commercial team by bringing in an experienced Sales Operations Manager,
with a focus on sales operational excellence, driven by the CRM data (Salesforce or HubSpot experience accepted)
Youll relish the challenge of joining a maturing Software company that is going through solid growth & being the CRM data guru. Owning all aspects of the CRM, Sales reporting, MI reporting & generally being awesome at making sure your sales team are supported to achieve their numbers.
The sales team are 6 strong (wider company team of 90+), with ample support from an exceptionally excellent Sales Director whose sole focus is to grow the teams revenue & see her team succeed.
Exciting times ahead as they continue to grow the UK & European market, with very promising wins already & growth in the USA, too.
So, if you like Data, CRM reporting, commercial decision making, driven by data insight, working on software that drives green initiatives
& think you can inspire a sales team to use the CRM system to be more successful - wed love to hear from you!
Title: Sales Operations Manager.
Location: London office. Hybrid working. 2 or 3 days per week in the office.
Money: Up to 65K basic + Bonus + Benefits package
What else can I expect?
- Very strong culture, environment & tools to succeed.
- SaaS product that is very strong; address' clients carbon footprint, helps manage ESG requirements & not in a crowded market.
- Amazing Sales leader, who has a 100% focus on team targets, training, development, support. Youll work side by side with them.
Sold! What do I need to be considered?
- Strong experience of working closely with Software sales teams, to drive sales growth through data driven insight.
- A blend of commercial experience, mixed with a head for data & stats. You may be ever-so-slightly obsessive over accuracy & data integrity within the CRM.
- An excellent team player who thrives in a busy, growing company in the Tech sector.
So, if all the above has piqued your interest & youve actually read this far down congratulations & please get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sales Operations Manager, CRM, Salesforce, HubSpot, Data, Reporting, SaaS, London, Hybrid, Work from home.