Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
Essential Skills And Experience
- Act as post sales first point of contact for high-volume customers with any operational queries or problems and ensure that customers receive quality pre and post sales service. Ensure regional sales managers, account managers and order fulfillment representatives are kept abreast of all issues.
- Process multiple orders with key eye for detail using EDI order system and manual loading.
- Ensure orders, shipments and deliveries are executed based on delivery expectations following the company guidelines and meeting customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in CRM database. Validate and analyze sell through data to ensure customers’ inventory levels are proactively managed and the corresponding sell through trends align with the regional sales managers and account managers goals, and with the company goals and forecast.
- Provide weekly reports to management and sales team.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Possess customer-centric skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair’s core values.
- Must be enthusiastic and dependable
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations/Support, Supply Chain Management, Post Account Management
- Advanced experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel (creating charts, pivot tables, vlookup, formulas)
- Experience in performing analysis on reports and chart trends
- Well organized with ability to multitask and close inquiries fast and efficiently across multiple accounts
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail and accurate order processing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Founded in 1994, CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality. The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.What We Offer You
- A motivated team around you with all the digital and gaming enthusiasm you are looking for
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Competitive salary including q uarterly profit share bonus
- Attractive benefits like an Employee Stock Purchase Program and d iscounts on Corsair, Elgato, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products