About the role :
Controls & Digitalization is looking for a Head for Sales Operation who has a strong background in sales and business development in the field of Controls, Electrical and Digitalization in the Power Generation and Oil and Gas Vertical with a focus on Utilities, Industrial Power Generation Units and O&G. The person will be responsible for driving the business along with regional sales and bid management to ensure the KPIs for sales are achieved. He should be adept in account management, pipeline development, bid management and also be responsible for overall Go To Market strategy for the country in CD vertical.Responsibilities:
Develop a customer focused strategy and key relationships that will drive the Controls & Digitalization message throughout customer organization. Identify market opportunities and improve market reach. Identify and Specify key jobs with Customer / Consultant / Architect for future projects in the region.Bid Management
: Roll out and maintain bid process within the team for an efficient turn around time for response to customer requests.
Sales strategy, vision and development
- Maintain benchmarks on pricing for Go To Market Strategy.
- Translates Niche business / New business areas into standard bids to ensure and promote localization
: Develop and implement detailed strategies to bring leads through the sales development process to qualified opportunities, contract negotiation, and finally to close.
- Evaluate Market trends and recommend areas of focus and strategic priorities in order to meet the KRAs of the Sales Operation department.
- Work closely with CD HQ to plan action for new technologies and action plan to roll out in the country
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders ie Finance Team, bid Team, Legal team to identify risk and Opportunities and then evaluates and summarize and present to Country Management / Region Management for Approval.
- Prepare price to be Quoted to the customer and plan Negotiation Strategy anticipating the contractual needs of the Customer.
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledgeable in the Power and O&G market space and trends
- or PLC
- Experience in managing and collaborating with global product teams across multiple geography locations and time zones.
- Data-oriented, sharp, passionate, and forward thinking.
- Driven and solution oriented, striving to make a difference in the business and create a better customer experience for our people.