About the Role
The Sales Operations Analyst role supports Ariat’s core operations functions. This individual will work closely with the Sales Operations team in order-book management, analysis and training, and will serve as a liaison between Sales, Demand Planning and Customer Service. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about data analysis and relentless in searching for insights and making recommendations that will serve to optimize order productivity, capture upside potential, and insure maximum order fulfillment levels. This is a highly integrated position, interfacing with many departments internally, and with our dedicated sales force.
You’ll Make a Difference By
- Producing and distributing data pertinent to our global order-book, order-book management and recommending opportunities for our sales team.
- Being responsible for Sr Team reporting including various analysis on order to cash at a customer level.
- Providing global review of customer profiles and develop and communicate risk analysis on a customer, material, and category level.
- Assisting in preparing monthly sales estimates for our US wholesale division, including sales actuals, trends, and forecasts.
- Working with cross-functional business partners by providing objective information to support their functional areas.
- Answer ad hoc business questions to support business decisions and strategy – lead with data, facts and objective materials to validate and substantiate perspectives.
- Advanced to expert Excel skills – highly efficient, lookup & reference functions, if statements, data importing and linking.
- Must be able to retrieve and interpret complex data, develop reports, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Power Point. Cognos, SAP experience highly preferred; or adept with other comparable ERP and reporting software.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights and Tableau a huge plus.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders as well as work with cross-functional teams.
- Problem solving and proven ability to drive issues to solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, economics, accounting, business, statistics for finance, analytics for finance.
- 3-5 years of experience in either financial, operational, or sales analytics in a medium to large size corporation.
- Must be flexible and able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Ariat is an innovative, outdoor global brand with roots in equestrian performance. We develop high quality footwear and apparel for people who ride, work, and play outdoors, and care about performance, quality, comfort, and style.
The salary range for this position is $65,000 - $70,000 per year.
The salary is determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data for geographic locations. Ariat in good faith believes that this posted compensation range is accurate for this role at this location at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future.
Ariat’s holistic benefits package for full-time team members includes (but is not limited to):
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Expanded wellness and mental health benefits
- Paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and paid volunteer days
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus incentive plans
- Team member discount on Ariat merchandise
Note: Availability of benefits may be subject to location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. Ariat reserves the right to alter these benefits in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
Please note that Ariat does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agreement, Ariat will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter/agency placement fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed Agreement, Ariat explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Ariat.