1stDibs is a one-of-a-kind online marketplace that connects design lovers to more than one million extraordinary pieces, from furniture and fine art to jewelry and fashion. As a leading global marketplace for design lovers, we enable shoppers to discover beautiful things and interact with top sellers from around the world and our team shares that passion. Our best-in-class platform allows shoppers to buy directly, negotiate a price, or bid on items at auction and enables them to interact with sellers throughout all stages of the transaction — including item inquiries, price negotiations, and customization requests.
As a global marketplace, 1stDibs can only provide the most beautiful things on Earth by partnering with more dealers, makers and gallerists world-wide. We are hiring a Sales Operations Analyst, reporting to Senior Director of Supply Operations and Strategy, to help support both our Supply and Advertising operations. In this role, you will provide assistance to our cross-functional Supply teams, by performing and assisting in day-to-day tasks critical to the success of the supply on our marketplace. In the Advertising operation, you will handle important key tasks in getting ad campaigns successfully live on the site, and reporting on the impact of these campaigns.
This is an incredible entry level opportunity to join an amazing growth stage e-commerce platform, and immediately learn a tremendous amount about the company’s core business operations. We are looking for a highly organized and self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn, and will help us meet our business goals. If you are that person, we look forward to hearing from you!
This role is remote in the United Kingdom and can reside anywhere in the UK.
What you'll do
- Lead point of contact for Advertising business operation including, but not limited to:
- Create and monitor insertion orders for the advertising campaigns
- Manage asset creation/collection from sellers to ensure campaigns launch on time
- Lead relationships with our 3rd party vendors to design and launch the ad banners
- Track and monitor ad campaign delivery ensuring we surpass advertiser expectations
- Assist in identifying success trends in banner performance and areas for improvement
- Drive and maintain partner satisfaction by providing excellent and timely service in all seller interactions
- Lead and/or support core Supply Operations including but not limited to:
- Coordinate with, and support processes of, our Business Development, Partner Management, Supply Ops, and team of category specialists and curators
- Facilitate seller contract amendments and other related agreements/addendums
- Working closely with Partner Management and Finance, support seller credit management, other billing/receivables related monthly processes
- Manage new seller account request, approvals, and creation
- Manage the Partner Manager seller assignments
- Support lead sourcing, vetting, and sales outreach activities of our pre-sales teams
- Support inventory upload management by coordinating with both internal and 3rd party stakeholders
- Perform data integrity and/or analysis projects as needed leveraging Salesforce.com, internal BI, and/or excel/google suite tools
What you'll bring
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail, timeliness, and reliability
- Motivated, self-directed, and eager to learn
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Suite
- Excellent customer service and comfort in communicating via email and phone
Not a requirement, but a plus!
- Experience or understanding of e-commerce platform and/or design/luxury products
- Knowledge of online advertising or marketing
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and/or Looker (or equivalent) BI tools
1stDibs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The 1stDibs mission, to enrich lives with the extraordinary, can only be achieved when diversity, equity and inclusion are embedded into our values, culture and the way we do business. Enabling access to and celebrating unique and diverse perspectives is at the very core of what we do. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry, who are reflective of the diversity of our communities, and fostering an environment where every individual feels they belong, are valued and heard. As a leading design marketplace, we leverage the power of our platform and brand to emp