Eightfold was founded with a vision to solve for employment in our society. For decades, the connection between individuals and opportunities has been based on who the individuals are and the strength of their network, vs. their potential. Eightfold leverages artificial intelligence to transform how to think about skills and capabilities for individuals as well as how jobs and career decisions are made. Eightfold offers the industry’s first AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform to transform how organizations plan, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce, enabling individuals to transform their career.
To date, Eightfold AI has received more than $400 million in funding and a valuation of over $2B from leading investors to further our mission of finding the right career for everyone in the world. If you are passionate about solving one of the most fundamental challenges of our society - employment, working on hard business problems and being part of an amazing growth story - Eightfold is the place to be!
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Sales Operations Manager with a specialty in Deal Desk. The primary focus of this position will be to help our sales team through the sales cycle process and ensure orders are correctly set up in our CRM and subscription systems. The right person for this job has a team player approach, attention to detail, excels at problem solving through critical analysis, and is challenged by process review and continuous improvement.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Providing sales support (Pricing, Quoting, CRM, Sales Process, etc.)
- Accurately processing orders using the Company's internal CRM system
- Understand our CRM and subscription systems and work on continuous improvement
- Cultivating strong working relationships with key business partners (e.g. Finance, Legal, Channel, Support, etc.) to help facilitate the review and approval process
- Building and reviewing a variety of order forms with differing levels of complexity for accuracy, while ensuring all required approvals, such as discounts and contractual terms, are obtained and clearly documented as well as being fully compliant with our internal policies
- Assisting in delivering ongoing education and training to ensure Sales understanding of and compliance with all deal processes
- Safeguarding and managing data quality in SFDC for all proposed and closed quotes/deals
- 4+ years of Deal Desk & Sales Operations experience
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal business units
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce is required
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Quote to Cash life cycle and understanding of SaaS (Software as a Service) pricing and licensing model
- Ability to work without supervision in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Experience in structuring multi-element (subscriptions, services and support) contracts
We are a team of self-starters who excel in their fields. We believe in giving you responsibility, not a task. We want you to have ownership and pride in the work you are doing, and see the positive impact of your work on your colleagues, our customers, and the world. We believe in providing transparency and support, so you can do the best work of your career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including family medical, vision, and dental coverage. We also offer a 401k plan, stock options, and unlimited paid time off for all eligible employees.
Eightfold.ai provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.