Telefónica Tech (part of the Telefónica Group) is a leading NextGen Tech solutions provider with a highly diversified team of over 6,000 exceptionally skilled employees and +60 nationalities. At Telefónica Tech we believe that technology can do great things: from extracting all the value of data to make the best business decisions, to ensuring the resilience of every organisation to build a more sustainable future.We serve more than 5.5m customers every day in over 175 countries, with a global ecosystem of market-leading partners. We are a global business with local strategic hubs in Spain, Brazil, the UK, and Germany.
In the UK and Ireland, Telefónica Tech UK&I has over 1,000 professionals helping leading brands and organisations across public sector, financial services and insurance, retail and manufacturing and commercial markets to unlock the power of integrated technology for all. We bring together in one place a unique combination of the best people, with the best tech and the best platforms. All in a simplified manner, to make a real difference to every business, every day. The Telefónica Tech UK&I hub has an end- to-end portfolio of market leading services and develops integrated technology solutions to accelerate digital transformation through: Cloud, Data & AI (Adatis), Enterprise Applications (Incremental), Workplace Services and Cyber Security & Networking.
We live by our values by being open, trusted and bold.Open to new ideas and ways of doing things. Trusted by our employees, customers and partners. Bold in our decisions and actions.
A few of our Partners & Accreditations:
- One of Microsoft UK&I’s top 3 Service Providers having achieved their most highly acclaimed Azure Expert status for the last 3 years. Also recognised as a key Fastrack and Inner Circle Partner working closely across and with Microsoft globally.
- HPE Platinum Partner and pleased to have received the HPE FY23 UK&I Solution Provider of the Year award.
- Part of the Fortinet elite VIP program and one of only 2 Ultimate Partners in the UK.
- AWS Advanced Solution provider program and Managed Service Provider program.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Track forecast accuracy of the sales teams
- Prepare pipeline data and analysis in support of the Sales Director & Sales Leaders, and for pipeline reviews
- Develop and implement fully integrated and end-to-end sales and service processes and identify opportunities to continually improve
- Ensure projects initiated by all other functional areas of the business are able to be successfully adopted by the Sales team i.e.new product go-to-market requirements
- Develop and maintain the relevant sales administration documentation, policies and processes, encompassing best practice and appropriate KPI data
- Analysis of Sales Performance & Manage a monthly performance league table with finance
- Develop and implement continuous process improvement plans
- Communicate and educate sales on process changes
- Coordinate and manage account moves/changes within Salesforce
- Enforce Salesforce data accuracy and completeness
- Regular data cleansing of Salesforce
- Track adoption statistics of key sales tools, such as Salesforce
- Product Portfolio: regularly review and improve CRM accuracy
- Alliances: working with Alliances managers over the larger deals.
- Working with Finance to reconcile any differences in revenues
- Provide management training and support around reporting
- Provide any relevant reporting to the Sales Director, that supports the weekly forecasting calls
- Support weekly sales management forecasting calls & backlog calls
- Support in roadmap plans around integration including transforming sales
- Data mapping for Vendor campaigns
- Compile management packs and PowerPoints for board and Sales Leaders meetings
- Track & monitor Lead Incentive scheme
- The knowledge centre for sales
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience undertaking a sales operations role, preferably within IT / sales environment
- Commercially astute and highly confident in manipulating, interpreting and reporting on financial/sales data and key trends
- Excellent administration skills and highly proficient in IT and MS packages especially MS Word and Excel as well as CRM tools
- An enquiring mind with a logical approach to work, combined with analytical and problem-solving skills in order to confidently analyse and articulate trends as well as large sets of data
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to influence and articulate an opinion effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work cross functionally and interact confidently with multiple stakeholders
- Goal-orientated, tenacious and results driven approach to work with the ability to meet and exceed expectations, targets and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for detail, places great importance on accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive in approach with a flexible attitude
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player – understands the importance of collaborative working